Taking your wellbeing and safety to the next level
In response to the Coronavirus global pandemic (COVID-19), we have elevated our hygiene and prevention measures to minimise the spread of the virus. We have established the following hygiene protocols, referring to the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Indonesian government advisory as our guidelines, to ensure the actions we take are comprehensive.
As our commitment to provide security and comfort to our guests and employees, we have enhanced the standard of our guest rooms’ cleanliness, and we have increased the frequency of disinfecting our public spaces, including but not limited to the lobby, public toilets, all restaurant outlets, and fitness centre.
We are applying hospital-grade disinfectant products in every cleaning step. Furthermore, we have implemented the hygiene standard operation procedures and we are continuously conducting hygiene training for all of our employees in each Padma Hotels property to closely monitor and supervise the quality of our cleanliness.
In relation to the elevated hygiene and safety procedures, we are carrying out the following regulations:
- A thorough cleaning of all kinds of surfaces using hospital-grade disinfectants and all rooms are sterilised using air and surface steriliser.
- All guests will check-in to a sanitised and cleaned guest room.
- Body temperature screening is regularly conducted for all guests, employees, and visitors within the resort premises.
- Personal protective equipment to be worn by our employees.
- Hand sanitisers are available in the designated areas within the property, while masks and disinfectant wipes will be provided upon request.
- All kinds of surfaces and amenities are sanitised multiple times per day using hospital-grade disinfectants.
Food and Beverage Outlets
- Adherence to physical distancing protocols in all food and beverage outlets.
- Implementation of established and enhanced hygiene, food safety, and best practices for food and beverage services, including meetings and events.
Moreover, we serve cashless and digital payment methods to reduce the risk of transmitting the virus through cash.
While we are strictly following the new cleaning standards, we are committed to reinforcing our guests and employees of the importance of personal hygiene and physical distancing.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is one of the main keys to prevent the transmission of the virus, hence we encourage our guests to adopt healthy habits. In relation to this, we provide various outdoor activities and healthier menu options within our premises.